After deciding to seek addiction treatment, it is important to find a rehab program that meets your needs. There are many options for drug and alcohol rehab centers, so it is good to consider your preferences or requirements. These may range from gender-specific rehab with designated men’s rehab centers and women’s rehab centers or medically-assisted detox where medical professionals monitor you during the unpleasant withdrawal period.
With hundreds if not thousands of professional treatment centers across the nation, do not wait to reach out to one near you.
Finding the Right Rehab Program
Choosing a rehab program can take some time and research, but it can be made more accessible with guidance. It is crucial to identify what kind of treatment environment will be most conducive to recovery when looking at rehab treatment programs. Customized therapies can also be instrumental for people to find long-lasting recovery.
Before choosing which rehab program you may need, consider the following questions:
- Do you have a safe and recovery-friendly home?
- Do you need to move into a safer space to recover?
- Are you experiencing mental health symptoms that may also need treatment?
- Do you need high levels of structure and accountability in your treatment?
- Are there responsibilities that you have to maintain at home, work, or school?
- Would you benefit from an environment that is specifically for men or women?
- Do you have family or friends who are open to participating in your recovery?
- Would you have withdrawal symptoms if you tried to recover on your own?
For each of these questions, you can identify a need and find a treatment plan that addresses it. Rehab programs that are comprehensive and offer both evidence-based and holistic therapies can give you the most benefit.
The continuum of care, from detox to aftercare, and the levels of care, from inpatient rehab to outpatient therapy and alumni programs, will inform your decision. Additionally, many treatment centers take insurance from major providers making addiction treatment affordable.
Find a New Perspective and a New Life
Although it is difficult for most people to admit when they have become addicted to alcohol or drugs, it becomes easier when you reach out to experts who care. Making contact with professionals concerned only with helping you return to a life of sobriety and who are not judgmental makes the transition into detox and rehab much more palatable. From there, a customized treatment plan will be developed that addresses your needs and gives you the tools to gain a fresh perspective on life.
Clients seeking addiction treatment at qualified treatment centers most often benefit from:
- Detox programs, including medication-assisted treatment and 12-step programs
- Specialized programs for specific substance use, including alcohol, cocaine, meth, prescription drugs, benzos, heroin, opioids, and fentanyl
- Men’s and women’s rehab programs
- Intensive outpatient programs and 90-day programs
- Mental health services to support those with co-occurring mental health symptoms, including cognitive behavioral therapy, EMDR, and trauma therapy
- Residential care for those in need of a safe living space for recovery
- Aftercare for clients who complete their programs
Most reputable treatment centers provide programs that treat an individual as a whole person, not just their addiction. It is well-known that addiction recovery happens best when mental health is addressed as well. A qualified treatment center will ensure clients also participate in holistic therapies, including yoga therapy, nutritional therapy, animal-assisted therapy, and recreational therapy.
Find a Recovery Center That Is Right For You
There is no need to hesitate to reach out for help today. As soon as you connect with a team of caring professionals committed to helping you recover, each step becomes more manageable. Do not wait to hit rock bottom with your addiction; find the help you need today at a treatment center near you.